6.15.2009

Cheers to Me

One of the first websites I check everyday is the demo side of SU! to check out the Stamper's Showcase. Today was no different. But today I was in for a surprise. One of my contest entries was posted! And how appropriate that it be my Cheers to You card since it's my birthday today.

Supplies
Stamps: Cheers to You
Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Heat & Stick powder, Dazzlin' Diamonds, 1 1/4", 1 3/8" and Scallop Circle Punches, Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pens

4 comments:

ThreadCatcher said...

What a fun thing to happen on your birthday! Have a great day. jmniffer

Tracy said...

What a great way to start your birthday! Hope the rest of your day is terrific! Tracy

John said...

I know it might not always seem like it, but you are a pretty lucky lady. Happy Birthday

blah said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!