6.04.2009

Birthday Girl

I think this was my favorite project that I entered in the contest. After seeing all the cute flowers people were making out of the folded strip I thought it would make a cute badge. I cut a strip of Sweet Always DSP and punched the edge with the Scallop Edge punch. I then scored at each dip of the scallop and folded each one in opposite directions. I attached the two ends of the strip with Sticky Strip. I then punched a 1 1/4" Circle of DSP and layered it on a 1 3/8" Circle punched from Pumpkin Pie. I attached the circles with Sticky Strip. I then cut a strip of Pretty in Pink and stamped "Birthday Girl" with Simple Serif Mini Alphabet in Chocolate Chip. I cut the ends and attached it with glue dots. I also attached a circle to the back of the badge and adhered the Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon to it with Sticky Strip. I also adhered a pin to the back, so it could be worn. Maybe I'll have to recreate one of these to wear on my birthday (in 11 days!).

0 comments: