6.12.2009

Baby Circles

I got new stamps!!! Demos were given the option of purchasing a few stamp sets that will be available in the new catalog. I chose to purchase two of the available sets. I purchased Circle Circus, which has several different geometric circle images and Teeny Tiny Wishes which has 28 sentiments. And I love, love, love all the sayings in Teeny Tiny Wishes (and I'm so glad it's die cut!).

Supplies
Stamps: Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 1" & 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Word Window Punch, Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon


I also wanted to take a moment to tell you that I won't be posting as often as I had been in the past. I've realized that trying to keep up with this blog has kept me from getting my scrapbooking done. I find that when I sit down to stamp I am focused on making a lot of samples just to post on my blog instead of stamping for me. So, I am going to scrapbook and I will still share what I'm doing with you, but you just won't see me as often.

0 comments: