10.17.2008

Scrapbook Class

Tonight was scrapbook class. I did class is two shifts tonight which was kind of fun and was nice because there was then a little more table room for everyone. We did Thanksgiving pages this month. I don't have a Thanksgiving stamp set, so I had to improvise. So we used Season of Friendship from the Holiday Mini catalog as well as Thanks for Everything. So we started with our Really Rust pages and we stamped the tree in the bottom corner in Chocolate Chip. We then stamped the leaves in Sage Shadow, Really Rust and More Mustard and punched them out with the 3/4" Circle Punch. Some of the gals also used the bird stamp for their tree. We then adhered each of the leaves to our tree. I let each of the gals pick which DSP from Autumn Vine they wanted for their pages. I don't think anyone picked the same pattern. We then adhered a 2" strip to the first page and a 3" strip to the second page. We added the 4 1/4" x 12" strip of More Mustard to each of the pages. The title was stamped in Chocolate Chip and Really Rust on Whisper White, layered on Chocolate Chip and added to our More Mustard strip. We then added a Sage Shadow leaf which was punched with the 3/4" Circle Punch and layered on a 1" Sage Shadow circle. We added two Sage Shadow photo mats. The mat on the second page as a Chocolate Chip Round Tab with a little Sage Shadow bird on it. If you look really closely at my page where the Round Tab is you can see dog snout marks as he kept sniffing my page while I was trying to take this picture.

1 comments:

Cassie said...

another great page heather!!