10.07.2008

Quarter Auction Door Prize

We always have a few small door prizes at the Quarter Auctions and this is my door prize for this month. I was feeling super adventurous (for me anyway) on Sunday and spent more hours that I'm willing to publicly admit in my stamping studio making cute little holders for things. This was one of them. Isn't it more fun to receive a door prize in a cute little pouch, then just by itself? I used a template from SU! for the pouch. I traced it onto a piece of Only Orange (again!) cardstock and scored where needed. I cut it out and assembled it. I then added a belly band of Basic Black which I had used my Scallop Edge punch on and added some Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon. I stamped Frankenstein from Batty For You in Old Olive and punched it out with the 1 3/8" circle punch. I then adhered it to an Old Olive scallop circle. I used my White Signo Gel Pen to add dots to the scallops on the scallop circle and the belly band and adhered the scallop to my pouch. I added my Stampin' Write Journaler to my pouch and some strips of Old Olive cardstock that I ran through my crimper. I hope the winner likes it.

1 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

OMG this is sooo CUTE Heather. Love you creativity on making these little boxes. :)