5.17.2007

Palette O'Prints paper

I'm in love with this paper. At first I was afraid to cut it, but once you POP, you can't stop!!! I can't wait to get it in 12x12 sheets in the new catalog. I've seen a sneak peak and it's going to be available in some of the new In Colors and 16 from the classic color families. I'm looking forward to doing some scrapbooking with it, but for now, with my limited stash and it's limited size, I'm sticking to cards. This first one was done for a challenge on SCS. The object of the challenge was to leave a wide open space. And I was so excited to use my Short Order Numbers set for the two squares that say happy and birthday.

The next two were made for sketch challenges on SCS. The first one I used my relatively new Polka Dots & Petals set and some So Saffron POP paper. I also used some punches on this one. The second one is my favorite of the three. I love these flowers from You Make Me Happy and I just love Rose Red and my new Sweet Shop ribbon. The centers of all the flowers are popped up on dimensionals as well as the two outer flowers.

If you want to get the sampler pad of Palette O'Prints you're running out of time. The promo is over at the end of May.

1 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love your card made with the Because You Love Me set. The way you did the flowers is really cool!