5.10.2007

I love this paper

First I want to apologize for my lack of blogging. I have been incredibly sick for over a week and I'm just now feeling better. Not only was I not blogging I wasn't stamping either. But I'm back and I want to share with you a sample made with this month's promotional item, Palette O'Prints. To learn more about this promo, visit my Stampin' Up! website. This paper is so cute. It's double sided designer paper and comes in 4 colors and 6 designs. It's a stack of 48 6x6 sheets. The colors are Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Rose Red, and Almost Amethyst (hint: it matches the colors of the Sweet Shop ribbon). This is a preview of paper that will be available in the new catalog in 12x12 sheets.

Recipe: Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley, Polka Dots & Petals, Ink: Rose Red, Paper: Palette O'Prints, Rose Red, Very Vanilla

0 comments: