3.01.2010

Nursery Art

 I haven't been able to share anything with you recently as my laptop went on a business trip with the hubby.  But I've got it back and I have some art work to share with you!  I bought these frames from IKEA to make some sort of art work for the nursery.  I knew I wanted to use Fox & Friends, but wasn't sure how I was going to make them.  One afternoon I sat down and just got to work.  I like the idea of the uppercase and lowercase alphabet like in Defining Alphabet, but since I don't own it I'm improvised.  I used Short Order Alphabet and my Stamp-a-ma-jig.  The theme of the nursery is brown and white, so the monkey and owl tie in with that.  I'm planning on hanging the giraffe picture in the middle since it's got some color on it.  I'm so excited about how they turned out.  Now I just need to get them on the wall.

Supplies
Stamps: Fox & Friends, Short Order Alphabet, Cheap Talk, Season of Friendship, Trendy Trees
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, So Saffron
Paper: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Tag Corner Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

0 comments: