3.06.2010

Always

Today I am going to a wedding.  And this is the card that will be included with the gift.  If you remember this card from the bridal shower you will remember that the wedding colors are burgundy, orange, yellow, and brown.  So, I used those colors in my card again.  I wanted a soft look on the card, so I used Stampin' Pastels to color the Medallion and sentiment which I had stamped in Versamark.  I added a little ribbon and my one layer card was complete!  Have a great day everyone!  I'll be dancing the night away!

Supplies
Stamps: Medallion, Define Your Life
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Polytwill Ribbon (retired), Stampin' Pastels (Bravo Burgundy, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip)

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Your card is GORGEOUS. I'm going to have to copy this one! TFS

Holly / InkpaperStamps said...

ooooo, how soft and pretty--love it!