1.13.2010

Love, Love, Love


Get ready for the season of love!  And can I tell you that I love the new clear mount rubber stamps that Stampin' Up! is offering!?!?  I put in a small order on the first day of Sale-a-bration and the Occasions Mini catalog so I could try out the new clear mount rubber stamps and get my hands on the SAB punch.  I only got one stamp set, so I could give the clear mount a try and I have to say that I may be a convert!  I think I may prefer the clear mount over wood mount now!  I like how you can see through the block to get a better idea of where you are stamping and putting the images on the block, stamping, cleaning, and removing really isn't more time consuming than using the wood mounts.  So, I would suggest when you put your SAB and Occasions Mini catalog order in you give the clear mount rubber stamps a try!

Supplies
Stamps: I {heart} Hearts, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Old Olive, Taken with Teal
Paper: Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

0 comments: