12.16.2009

Yesterday's Birthday Card


I didn't post this card yesterday because I wanted the recipient to receive it in the mail before seeing it on my blog. So you're seeing it a day late (not that you would've known that if I didn't tell you). Let me just tell you a few things you may not notice just by looking at the picture. The Certainly Celery piece was run through Texturz plates and the cupcake is on Stampin' Dimensionals. And I wanted to add a little ribbon, so I grabbed a paperclip to adhere it to my card.

Supplies
Stamps: Party Hearty
Ink: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery
Paper: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds I Texturz Plates, Stampin' Dimensionals, Word Window Punch,, Scallop Edge Punch, Chocolate Chip Polytwill Ribbon, paperclip

0 comments: