12.08.2009

Christmas Candy Bars

Here is another mass production gift. Tonight is the holiday party for the Dayton Direct Sales Network and anyone who wants to participate can bring a small item to put in each others stockings. These are what I will be putting in their stockings tonight. I wrapped chocolate bars in cardstock, which I ran through my Big Shot. Each one was wrapped with a band (also cut from the Big Shot) and a little stamped greeting was added. These went together fairly quickly (which was good since I made 26 of them!) and they are a great, inexpensive treat!

Supplies
Stamps: Berry Christmas
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Oval Punch, Big Shot, SU! Perfect Details Texturz Plates, SU! Backgrounds I Texturz Plates, SU! Table Setting Bigz XL die

0 comments: