10.31.2009

Halloween 2005

I'm trying to scrapbook some of my older pictures so I can finally put my book together! These are the second to last pictures of 2005 that needed scrapbooked. This was Oscar's first Halloween and he didn't really like his vampire costume, so this was the only (decent) picture of him in it. I really wanted to try my hand at some punch art, so I made the pumpkins using a few different punches. I think they turned out great. To give them a little dimension make sure to sponge the edges of each punched piece. To make the "grass" I just randomly snipped the top edge of some Old Olive cardstock and curled the pieces.

Supplies
Stamps: Contempo Alphabet, Short Order Numbers (retired)
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Basic Gray, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Stampin' Sponges, Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Slot Punch, Paper Snips
Technique: Sponging, Punch Art

0 comments: