10.29.2009

Christmas Ornaments

What's a girl to do when she can't sleep? Bust out the Stampin' Up! order that arrived yesterday and create something fantastic! That's exactly what I did this morning. I just got this Merry Moments Designer Series Paper, so I wanted to create something with that. Luckily I have these little round tins that were just screaming to be turned into ornaments! I cut circles from the DSP using my Coluzzle and adhered it inside the tins. I then filled them with that fake snow you buy at the craft store. I opted for the iridescent snow and I'm glad I did. It's so sparkly! I then put the lid on, wrapped them with a little ribbon and hung a tag from them. They came together so easily (tying the ribbon around them is the hard part) and turned out so cute!

Supplies
Stamps: Season of Joy, Berry Christmas, Tags So Much (retired)
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Garden Green, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Merry Moments DSP
Accessories: Alpine Ribbon Originals (retired - on sale on the clearance rack), Silver cord, Linen Thread, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Small Tag Punch, Tag Punch, Crop-a-dile, snow

3 comments:

wendy paterson said...

super cute ornaments. you are so creative

tc said...

Heather, those are cute!

Robyn - injoystampin said...

Very creative Heather. Sorry you couldn't sleep, but you definitely created something lovely in spite of it. Clever idea. Thanks for sharing.

Injoy Stampin',
Robyn in Co. Kerry, Ireland
www.injoystampin.com