7.29.2008

Toot, Toot!!!

That's my horn. I'm tooting it because another one of my cards is on the Stamper's Showcase on the demo side of the Stampin' Up! website. This is the second time in the last week I'm up there. I love it! For this card I used Garden Whimsy. I stamped the big butterfly in So Saffron then rock'n'rolled it in Ruby Red. I stamped it on a piece of Whisper White and layered it on a piece of Ruby Red. I used my So Swirly jumbo wheel inked up in Old Olive and rolled it across a piece of Old Olive cardstock. I wrapped some Old Olive polytwill ribbon around it and adhered it to my So Saffron card. I added my butterfly with Stampin' Dimensionals and finished it off with a sentiment from Short & Sweet in Ruby Red punched out with my Word Window punch. I didn't win the contest, but it sure is nice to see my creations on the website!

1 comments:

blah said...

Congrats!!!! So cool and I'm going to have to check out Stamper's Showcase so I can see your other card as well.

By the way, I looooooove Garden Whimsy and looooooove this card. Great colors you used for this one.