7.14.2008

Sock Monkey is Here!!!!!

Here he is!!!!! Isn't he cute???? I'm in love!!! I stamped him with Jet Black StazOn on Very Vanilla. I colored him in with Stampin' Pastels (Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel and Pretty in Pink). I then stamped the bananas in Jet Black StazOn on a scrap of Very Vanilla and colored them with my Barely Banana pastels and cut them out. I adhered them both to my main image. I then stamped a bunch of bananas on my Barely Banana piece, although I don't think you can see that in the picture and layered my main image on top. I added a Chocolate Chip Round Tab and a Very Vanilla 1" circle that I stamped my sentiment on with Creamy Caramel. I took a strip of Chocolate Chip, stamped a banana on it, and adhered it to my Creamy Caramel card base and added my main image.

I was talking to my husband on the phone while making this card and he was laughing at me because I said "I love the Sock Monkey" at least 4 times during the conversation. But really, I love the Sock Monkey!

0 comments: