3.17.2008

Say Goodbye!!!

Well, today is the last day of Sale-a-bration. I figured it was a good day to use some of those Sale-a-bration sets that I earned. I've been using So Many Scallops and Birthday Whimsy a lot, but Friendship Blooms didn't get as much love. So, today I made not one, but two cards with Friendship Blooms.

For the first one I started with a Basic Gray base. I stamped the side of it with Polka Dot using Versamark then embossed with Whisper White. I then added a strip of Pretty in Pink and stamped the swirly image in Basic Gray on my cardbase. I stamped the big flower in Pretty in Pink on Whisper White and mounted it on a piece of Basic Gray. I added a pewter brad in the center of the flower and a little piece of 1/4" Whisper White grosgrain ribbon to the back. This was then added to my card with Stampin' Dimensionals.




For the second card I again started with a Basic Gray base. I cut a piece of Ruby Red a quarter inch smaller than my card base. I punched the corners with my Ticket Corner Punch. I stamped the swirl from Friendship Blooms on the bottom 2/3rds of the Ruby Red layer. I then stamped the 3 flower image in Ruby Red on Whisper White and added a Pewter brad to the middle of the middle flower. I added my layers and called it done.


I hope you got all the Sale-a-bration sets you wanted! If not I can put in a last minute order for you. Just shoot me an email and I'll get it taken care of.

4 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Pretty cards Heather! I need to use my SAB sets more. :)

Dawn♥ said...

Oh these cards are sooo pretty! I love those stamps! :)

Sandy said...

Wow they are so wonderful. Such beautiful. Love it.

Erin... said...

cute cards!! This is last SAB set I have coming my way!! can't wait to play!