3.22.2008

Catty CASE

If this card look familiar it's because it was inspired by the card on p. 142 of the Spring/Summer Collection. I was just browsing through the catalog looking for something I could CASE and I found a great card featuring Hi & Hello. I did change it up a bit using Always. I started with a Taken with Teal base. I stamped my two flower images on a scrap of Taken with Teal and punched them out. I adhered them to my card. I also added a strip of Rose Red along the bottom of the card. I then stamped my sentiment in Taken with Teal on Whisper White. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get it straight. I then added a strip of Old Olive and a Ribbon Slide from the Styled Silver HPH in the Occasions Mini. I then stamped "always in Rose Red on Whisper White and punhed it out with my 1 3/8" circle punch and stamped the leaves in Old Olive on Whisper White and punhed it out with my 1 1/4" circle punch and layered it on a 1 3/8" Old Olive circle. Both of these circles were then adhered to my card base.

Last night was my monthly scrapbook class, so I will share our pages in my next post. Have a good day!

2 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous, great colours

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great card. Love the colors and the simplicity. Great ribbon slide accent too. :)