Chris and Lynn tagged me and I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about me, so here goes:
1. I'm originally from NW Indiana. I now live in Ohio. One thing that irks me about Ohio is that everyone assumes I'm just going to become an Ohio State fan now that I'm here. I graduated from Purdue. No chance of becoming and OSU fan here. I'm a Boilermaker through and through.
2. I have many hobbies. I love to stamp and scrapbook. I also sew. I also make stained glass mosaics (although that's been put on the back burner due to stamping). I dabble in carpentry. I've built two cornhole sets (I love power tools). And I like to paint.
3. I drive a VW Beetle. It is my dream car. I wanted a Beetle all my life. My bedroom as a teenager was decorated in bugs, peace signs, and flowers. All all sorts of funky colors (lime green, yellow, purple). I really wanted an old one, but I really need a trustworthy car, so I have a New Beetle.
Oh, this is harder than it seems..............
4. I'm a faithful follower of Days of Our Lives. I've been watching it for about 12 years. (I'm watching it right now).
5. I love being a housewife. Unfortunately I don't get to be one right now, since I'm working. I prefer to spend my days cleaning house, planning dinners, running the errands, baking cookies, taking the dog for walks.
6. I ran a half marathon. I started training in the spring and I ran the marathon in October. I finished, which was my only goal. It was hard and I'm glad I did it, but I don't think I'd do it again. I don't mind running 3 or so miles, but 13.1 is a little much for me.
7. I'm a picky eater, but I LOVE seafood. I would eat seafood every day if I could. I had seafood for dinner every night while we were in Hawaii and almost every day while is San Diego. I always want to get seafood when we go out for dinner, but I usually can't get anyone to agree to it.
OK, that's 7, and I guess I have to tag more people now, so, how about.....