4.14.2007

A good stampin' day

The weather is crummy. I'm feeling lazy. But I've got just enough energy to share some recent cards with you. The first one I made for a SCS sketch challenge. This isn't how it started at all. I was originally going to do Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Basic Black and do a bridal shower card, but instead I ended up using Certainly Celery, Basic Black and Very Vanilla. I used Canvas and All the Best. I added a little hemp twine in the corner with the double circle punch. I'm happy with how it turned out. It's hard to tell in the pic, but I also inked up the edges of the Very Vanilla piece with the leaf on it with a little Certainly Celery.Since I didn't use the above layout for the bridal shower card I ended up using a different SCS sketch challenge for it. I used Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, and Basic Black. I used a blender pen to pick up ink off the lid of the Pretty in Pink pad to color in the dress. To give it a little something extra I put a little piece of white grosgrain ribbon on a paper clip in the corner. I used crystal effects to keep the end of the ribbon from fraying.

0 comments: