4.26.2007

A fun project


Since I can't imagine my 5 year old neice surfing blogger I think I can share her birthday gift with you before I give it to her. I was so excited to get my SU! order this week because I had some new ink and paper coming as well as an alphabet. I've really been wanting an alphabet stamp set and with the April promo I decided to go with Short Order Alphabet. I also got the numbers set, as it's sooooo cute. I also went ahead and got Polka Dots & Petals, which I'm hoping makes the IB&C. My theory is since all demos were given Polka Dots & Paisley as a gift and Polka Dots & Petals coordinates that they'll keep them both. In addition to my stamp sets I got Chocolate Chip ink, paper, and ribbon. And I love pink and brown together. I also through in some green for a little more color. And I got this great frame at Target for $3.50.
Recipe:
Paper: Certainly Celery, Pink Passion, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Certainly Celery, Pink Passion, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Headline Alphabet, Short Order Alphabet, Polka Dots & Petals, Warm Words
Accessories: Spring Bouquet Flower Punch, Chocolate and White grosgrain ribbon, pewter Hodgepodge Hardware

0 comments: