3.11.2007

Punch happy


Well, this card got so many comments on SCS that I just had to share here, too. I recently bought the two largest circle and square punches from SU! to use on my giant paperclips. Talk about perfect timing because this week's inspiration challenge subject had layered circles on it. I immediately thought of my punches. This is what I came up with. The two smaller circles are from my SU! punches and the larger circles are from my Sizzix die. I'm really happy with the way it came out and apparently people liked it because I've never gotten so many comments on a card. I don't think all the comments from all my other cards even add up to the amount of comments I got on this one.
I also love the colors, so spring-y!!! Gable Green, Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Barely Banana, and Perfect Plum.
I had to throw the Perfect Plum in there as it's my new favorite color. Enough blogging. I need to stamp some more!!!

0 comments: