11.28.2006

It's official!!!!

I am now a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I just got my confirmation today and I've already logged on to the demo side of the site and I'm so excited. I just can't wait to get my starter kit. If it comes before Friday I'll be thrilled since it's my day off. Oh, I can't wait to get started planning an Open House and my first workshop. It kind of stinks that it's the holiday season (and then I'm going to San Diego for a week and a half) since no one has free time. I have to wait until January to get the show on the road. But, if anyone lives in the Dayton, OH area and needs a demo let me know.

1 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Welcome to the Stampin' Up! demo world! It's a fun job/hobby, I've been one since 2003 mostly as a hobbiest.

I hope you'll check out my blog too, yours is great!

jans-gonetampin.blogspot.com