3.24.2010

More Thank Yous

It was fun to make a card here and there as gifts trickled in, but since I now need a bunch of cards at once I had to go the mass production route.  But I think I came up with a cute design that was quick to put together.  I made several cards with each animal assembly line style.  I'll probably make some more using the lion, owl, and fox, which I didn't use in these ones.  I love this stamp set!!  The animals seem to be perfect for every baby/birthday/thank you card I need these days!!  If you don't yet have it it's in the Occasions Mini which is only going to be around until the end of April, so get it while you can!!

Supplies
Stamps: Fox & Friends, Circle Circus
Ink: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Taken with Teal, Tempting Turquoise, Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke
Paper: So Saffron, Temping Turquoise, Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss, Whisper White
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
Technique: Masking

0 comments: