8.02.2010

Birthday Buttons

Another birthday is upon us!  This is the card my little helper assisted with.  I totally CASEd this from a fabulous card I saw on SCS.  I really wanted to use Circle Circus and while perusing the gallery I found this great card using faux buttons on the leaf.  I wanted to try out Cherry Cobbler and once I got started I was afraid it would look too Christmasy, but my wonderful hubby assured me once I put a birthday sentiment on it it would not be.  And I think he was right!  Thanks, hubby!  Oh, and I'm kicking myself for not having bought this Kraft (now Crumb Cake) cardstock before!  I love it!

Supplies
Stamps: Circle Circus, Hugs & Wishes
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Big Shot, Little Leaves Sizzlet, 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Trim Punch, Lattice Embossing Folder, Crystal Effects, Stampin' Dimensionals

0 comments: