7.13.2009

Central Park Scrapbook Class

I'm a little late in sharing these scrapbook pages from my June class. I went out of town to visit some family, came home for a day, and went back out of town for the holiday weekend. So, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and here I am. So these are the pages we made at the class. We used the Central Park stamp set and we focused on paper piercing. These pages aren't fancy, but they sure were time consuming with all the piercing! I haven't stamped a title on mine yet, since there are not pictures on them, but there's plenty of room across the bottom for a title when I'm ready.

Supplies
Stamps: Central Park
Ink: Basic Gray, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue
Paper: Basic Gray, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Paper Piercer

0 comments: