5.02.2009

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

I hope you all have some scraptastic plans for the day. I sure do. Today I am hostessing a Scrapbook in a Day class. I have some ladies coming over to make a full scrapbook using a Simply Scrappin' Kit of their choice. By the time we are done today we will have 20 completed 12x12 scrapbook pages. The only thing they'll need is pictures! Are you disappointed you can't make it to today's class? Do you want to make your own scrapbook in a day? Well then why not buy my class plan? You can purchase a PDF of the directions for today's class. There are cutting guides, scrap maps, and pictures of completed pages. This class can be purchased for $10 or you can get it free with a $40 purchase of Stampin' Up! products from me. Purchases can be made through my website at heatherhawkins.stampinup.net or buy emailing or calling me with your order.

Supplies needed to complete the scrapbook are: a Simply Scrappin' Kit and a pack of coordinating 12x12 cardstock. Well, and a paper trimmer and adhesive. Optional supplies are a coordinating ribbon, and alphabet stamp set, and coordinating ink.







0 comments: