4.03.2008

Lindsay's Birthday

I'm going to make this short and sweet because I'm supposed to be packing. I'm heading out of town first thing in the morning and I won't be back until Monday.
My sister-in-law's birthday was last Saturday. This is the card I sent her. I started with a Tempting Turquoise card base and added a strip of Chocolate Chip with a little Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White ribbon. I stamped my birthday cake in Chocolate Chip on Whisper White. I then stamped the image again on a scrap piece of Whisper White with Pretty in Pink and cut out the top part of the cake. I adhered my pink "frosting" to my chocolate cake. I layered the image onto a piece of Pretty in Pink and added a Tempting Turquoise Photo Corner. I stamped my sentiment on the bottom and added a little bit of Stickles to the candles and the cake just for fun.

Have a good weekend everyone. I'll be back on Monday!

2 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Pretty card Heather. Great colors, so cheerful. I like the simple layout too. :)

Corie said...

Yummmmmmm -- love this